Monday 16 April 2007

Pando-Modium Operandi

The following commentary does not represent anyone's opinion, other than my own.

The following is all made up. I dreamt it. It is completely false. ....... or not.

Who to believe is telling the truth... an independent, non-invested researcher who I'vo been got to know on a daily basis for over a year now, or a professional obfusticator?

Some years ago, a well known physicist told me about some artefact that he had handled which had come from a "downed UFO" recovered in Brazil. I published that - no problem. Great! These guys were starting to talk to grass-roots activists and researchers. Had the spirit of Glasnost reached Langley, Virginia? The only way of testing that hypothesis was to continue with the research...

Last year, a 'Deep Insider' told me how disclosure was "very complex". I have it on record as him saying that it was " a multi billion dollar operation", going "all the way to the top of the USG." He told me shed loads, in fact. The only thing was, right at the end, he signed off with two infuriating little words..... "...or not." Some of these fish are slippery, and some more slippery than others. In effect what he told me was, 'here's the deal - but you can't use it for any serious intent.' - OK, I thought, well at least that gives me something to work with. So I responded by thanking him and assuring him that I of course respected any conditions he was bound by.... *wink* *wink* ... and left it at that. That was over a year ago...

The other day, my independent and non-invested colleague, mentioned above, told me of a similar dialogue he had recently had with another 'Deep Insider'. This time the DI confirmed some issues related to above - but in particular, spoke about the cats who prowled Los Alamos, the cats who had an interest in the 'rare birds' noted in the Collins and Smith annals of para-ornithology. Wow! *Big* news!, I thought... How would the community react to this? Hysteria? Cognitive dissonance? Maybe. Let's see... Funny thing was, the guy who really couldn't take it in was the very same
physicist who I have on record as saying talking about "contact" and handling complex composite material from outer-space. So anyway, this same guy gets hold of the DI and presumably gives him the "WTF?!" treatment... and a few minutes later my non-invested neutral gets a 're-vision from said DI, essentially playing the "...or not" card.

So the 'general audience' only get to look inside the bag - and once more, the cat is nowhere to be seen.

Another guy, a 'friend of a DI, tells me that - 'no matter, the cat is out of the bag - and this is but a pregnant pause'. So I tell him it's more like Schrödinger's half-empty promise and let's hope it isn't a swamp cat who has a taste for fish...

.... or not.

No comments: